Our enquiry lines are now closed for new enquiries. Please contact us again once the lines reopen on 4th January 2019.
Unfortunately we are unable to take on all enquiries as client cases. When considering an enquiry we will consider some or all of the following factors:
- the urgency of the issues/case
- the complexity of the issues/case (including the safeguarding of our students)
- the simplicity of the issues/case
- the educational value for a Student Adviser, and/or
- the income of the client/suitability for pro bono legal advice.
We will also consider our mission statement which can be found here.
Please note that if you choose to contact the Queen Mary Legal Advice Centre, your details will be held on file for one year. For more information, please see the LAC Data Protection and Records Retention Policy [PDF 15KB].